Return to Website

Four Hills Ranch Forum

Where the stars shine like diamonds in the sky!

A meeting place for neighbors. 
Feel free to post a message or start a new topic!

Choose your own format (board style or threaded style) for viewing this forum...

Four Hills Ranch Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
***** T-H-I-N-G-S- -S-T-O-L-E-N *****

I own lot #737 on S. Northstar Rd. I am a disabled USMC Veteran who lives primarily in San Diego. My wife and I have not been able to get out to our land for about 1 year 6 months. I have a trailer on my land, completely locked up, but someone tried to break into it. I had a aluminum storage locker also. It was totally destroyed and all contents are strewn all over the property. I had two large (I believe 250 or 500 gallon) empty water containers on my land - - GONE!!! They were given to me by previous land owner.

I had a neighbor with a fifth wheel on the property. It is gone. Maybe they did the stuff I don't know. All I know is that I bought land in the middle of nowhere to get a way from humanity for a while and enjoy nature and stars; now I can't believe even out there, there is no privacy or security.

Not only do I have to live with all these disabilities, but now I have to worry about my land and all my property on it. This really sucks!

Re: ***** T-H-I-N-G-S- -S-T-O-L-E-N *****

Sorry to hear that Ricardo. We had a similar incident off Starlit Trail. Last year we had a camper there that we were staying in for a very short period while we located housing. I returned to the camper after work and the hinge to the lock fell apart in my hand. I just thought it was old. Over the next two days, we noticed a missing coffee pot, coffee grinder, a dvd, bucket of rocks we collected from our property, decorations and a few other odd items missing. The most sentimental was the coffee pot and grinder inherited from my father in law (old camping gear with good memories) who had recently passed.

It appears someone didn't want to alert us to the fact they were there and put the lock they pried off the camper back into place as if it had not been removed. It took a few days to realize everything that was missing. We figured it was a local. No one would have known we were there if they didn't notice the tire tracks that led off the main road and down our rarely used road.

We discovered tire tracks leading off our property through an old entry way we built. Their tire tracks led back to the main road.

Dear Neighbor that took our stuff....you're really rotten.