Homepage Of The Family Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Homepage Of The Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Football news

Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino has urged his players to seize their opportunity to reach the Carabao Cup final as they seek to overcome a one-goal deficit in their semi-final second leg against Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge.

“It’s possible for us to go to the final, to visit Wembley," he said. "It’s a really important game for us and we need to show that it’s really important for us, for the club, for everyone.

“We want to be in the final but first of all we need to beat a very good team. Of course it’s going to be tough. We are confident we can have a great game in front of our fans, in Stamford Bridge with all the energy they are going to bring.

“Of course we feel very disappointed after the [first leg]. When you analyse it, you see we deserved more, but football is not about ‘deserved', it’s about being clinical, scoring goals and defending some actions close to your goal and being strong.

Re: Football news

Aloha, buddy! I see that you are also a football fan. Great! Can I ask you your thoughts about the winner of the season? I really want to try my hand at long-term sports forecasting. I see good prospects here - https://mel-bet.ug/en/mobie Should you bet on the African Championship or stay within Europe?

Re: Football news

asdasdas sadsad Анкор FFFFF