Homepage Of The Family Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Homepage Of The Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Python programming

So many opportunities for python developers. Indeed one may conclude that practically all doors are open to them given the ever increasing popularity of this language and the software solutions Python developers can come up with. Consequently, I'm pretty sure that in further years to come, students will likely continue having it in a list of highly prioritized college subjects, as it would be rational. Me either, I've had similar thoughts when decided to join college. The only thing I want to add about my experience is that after the first midterm I realized my potential in coding was slightly overestimated. By the end of coursework it all went worse. Basically the reasons for that were multiple, so I cannot blame professors solely for turning a blind eye on absence of student's progress. Especially taking into consideration that I had somebody to do my Python homework, namely AssignmentCore.com. It seems to me sometimes they did their job better than college professionals did, I mean teaching and explaining Python syntax and it's peculiarities. This enabled me to boost my knowledge, making me as capable as others most successful students. So I want others interested in this language to bear in mind one simple thing, when something looks simple from the first glance, it may not be this way, until you invest your time and effort into learning it.