Homepage Of The Family Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Homepage Of The Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How do you feel about gambling ?

How do you feel about gambling and about addicts? Do you often gamble and is it allowed in your country?

Re: How do you feel about gambling ?

NickLand
How do you feel about gambling and about addicts? Do you often gamble and is it allowed in your country?
I may go in the evenin to play for fon and entertaioment , the main thing is not take it as a way of earning money . There are even sites where they give a percentage of losses , though toy money betting on sports: krikya bet If you're interested I can send you statistics in a private message to show that it was a real win and the money can be withdrawn. No , it's not a sin

Re: How do you feel about gambling ?

LinkaPoops
NickLand
I may go in the evenin to play for fon and entertaioment , the main thing is not take it as a way of earning money . There are even sites where they give a percentage of losses , though toy money betting on sports: krikya bet If you're interested I can send you statistics in a private message to show that it was a real win and the money can be withdrawn. No , it's not a sin
Thank you very much for the service and want to relax and play in the evening