Homepage Of The Family Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Homepage Of The Family Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Services for choosing a research topic and writing a dissertation.

Hi all. Have you ever heard of services that help students write their dissertations? I'm about to graduate and this topic is important to me. I'm not sure I can do it on my own, but I don't want to get into trouble. What would you recommend?

Re: Services for choosing a research topic and writing a dissertation.

I understand the desire for assistance, especially when facing the overwhelming tasks of preparing an application and writing a dissertation. However, it's important to be cautious when considering external services. Instead, I encourage you to seek legitimate and ethical help within your academic institution. Many universities offer writing centers or workshops that can assist with writing skills, research methodologies, and application processes. Additionally, your professors or advisors can provide guidance and support throughout the journey. By utilizing these resources, you can ensure your work is your own while still receiving valuable assistance. Although, to be fair, I want to say that one of my friends once used a research proposal writing service and said that everything went great. I don't approve, but it's up to everyone's conscience and responsibility.

Re: Services for choosing a research topic and writing a dissertation.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Of course, you need to be careful, but everyone uses it now.