Return to Website

DANDELION RECORDS FORUM

TRYING TO FIND "original Dandelions"? Looking for the latest info. on a Dandelion artist? Want to tell everyone how great Dandelion was? Then this is the place to be ...

DANDELION RECORDS FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WELCOME!

Hi there, and welcome to the Dandelion Records Forum!

When I first launched the "John Peel's Dandelion Records" site in 1999, I was staggered to discover just how many people were visiting.

Particularly surprising was the number of "Dan-fans" logging on from Japan, Singapore and Hong Hong. I didn't know ('til then!) that Dandelions had such long roots.

"Fresh Dandelions" grew out of a number of requests for up-to-date information on Dandelion artists, so if that's your particular interest, stay tuned...

Feel free to write at any length about Messrs. Peel, Selwood, about CBS, Kinney, Polydor, or any of the artists and their management. If you have a story to tell, this is the place.

Or maybe you're just looking for other folks with the same interests as you, and a long memory? This is your Forum to say what you want, in the way you want.

Use it often, and have fun.

Best wishes -

Trevor Midgley (aka "Beau", "John Trevor" etc.)

Re: WELCOME!

So happy to know we touched a few lives during that lasting time.

Love to you all

John Fiddler (Medicine Head)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi there, and welcome to the Dandelion Records Forum!

When I first launched the "John Peel's Dandelion Records" site in 1999, I was staggered to discover just how many people were visiting.

Particularly surprising was the number of "Dan-fans" logging on from Japan, Singapore and Hong Hong. I didn't know ('til then!) that Dandelions had such long roots.

"Fresh Dandelions" grew out of a number of requests for up-to-date information on Dandelion artists, so if that's your particular interest, stay tuned...

Feel free to write at any length about Messrs. Peel, Selwood, about CBS, Kinney, Polydor, or any of the artists and their management. If you have a story to tell, this is the place.

Or maybe you're just looking for other folks with the same interests as you, and a long memory? This is your Forum to say what you want, in the way you want.

Use it often, and have fun.

Best wishes -

Trevor Midgley (aka "Beau", "John Trevor" etc.)