HPW FAN TALK

Welcome to the HPW Fans Line.
This is for fans of HPW to discuss topics relating to wrestling.
Remember this is an all-ages forum, so please keep all posts acceptable for all ages!

HPW FAN TALK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thanks

Saving the best for last...hahaha.
I may be the last, but not the least to thanks Jerry and Sharon for making HPW a family-like enviroment and giving me a chance to live out a dream. All I have ever wanted since 1st grade when I saw Sting beat Ric Flair for the World Heavyweight Title was to be in the wrestling business in some way, shape, or form. Just to be around it because I love it so much. Thats what HPW is, a labor of LOVE, which can be seen through each and every one of its regular monthly performers. Sharon, thanks for always being warm and kind and keeping Jerry sane, because I know when things get outta control someone has to tame the beast. And to Jerry...words will never do when I say "thank you" for letting me live out this fantasy. If it wasnt for you and HPW, I doubt I would have ever done it. Again, thanks, I love you guys...

Peace,
Brandon Styles

Re: Re: Thanks

Thanks wouldnt be complete without me saying it as well. even though I am currently inactive. You guys gave me my first shot and I appreciate it.

Re: Re: Re: Thanks

Thanks Brother. You Always welcome at HPW

Re: Thanks

Sharon doesn't want to list the originals for fear of missing someone... so let us do it. Who of the "old time" HPW stars do you guys like, and miss?

Discuss...

Of course Mercedes but she has gone on to big time. Outlaw Jesse Houston was a good guy to watch and Tiny Tim did a good job. Tommy Ray Sands could have been a star and Psycho was good. Lovins could talk well on the mike.

I loved Outlaw Jesse Houston also... loved it when he was managed by Dave Dynasty... good stuff...