JIM & CAROL COOPER's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

JIM & CAROL COOPER's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dawn Slocum surgery:

Just talked to Dawns Dr and she made it through surgery just fine, the tumor is benign and came out with very little difficulty. She will be in recovery for another hour or so and then get a CAT scan then to ICU. The next 3 days or so will tell the tale if she is on the road to a full recovery. There are several things they have to watch very closely. More as we fidnd out.

Sorry if you get duplicates of this e-mail, I was not able to consolidate all the e-mail addresses into one account so I am sending it from all accounts to cover everyone.

If you can think of anyone else that did not get this please forward

Thanks
Dave

davethepumper@hotmail.com

I was overwhelmed with trying to contact everyone today with news about Dawn so it was suggested that I do a wesite with all the information. This should work good I can update it when I have time and if you sign up you can get an e-mail when I have done so.

The site is http://www.caringbridge.org and enter dawnslocum in the box that says "VISIT A WEBSITE"

Again please forgive the multiple e-mails as you may be on more than one list

If you would like a more quicker response to anything please send an e-mail to davethpumper@hotmail.com and I can pick that up with my BlackBerry.

And I would like to thank everyone for the calls, e-mails, Facebook posts, prayers, and offers for help when we need it. I am sure I will need some help as this looks like it will be a long road to full recovery for Dawn.

Dave

I talked with Dave last night and it sounds like everything is going good so far. Dawn was awake but not really up to talking. Definately makes Christmas something special this year.