Adrienne's Travel Forum.

Welcome to our travel forum. Feel free to post a message. Any items of travel interest,places to visit,places not to visit.In fact anything to do with travelling welcome.

Adrienne's Travel Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where are you going this year?

I would be interested to hear where you are all going this year.Please take a moment to let us know.

Re: Where are you going this year?

I am going to Australia for 6 weeks on a home swap.Cant wait only 7 weeks to go before we take off.

Hi Adrienne,

We are going back to Altinkum again this year for two weeks in July, looking forward to meeting old friends and relaxing on those sun drenched golden sandy beaches.

I don't think I could travel that far to Australia, my body would sieze up sat on a plane for all those hours.

Best wishes on your trip.
Alan

I am going back to Nerja on the Costa Del Sol for a couple of weeks in the late summer! Can't wait to sit on one of the many available beaches and just RELAX !!

Sun, Sea, Sangria and lovely food!!

I have recently, in the past two months, been over to Beijing to see my son who works over there ... fantastic!! Now saving to go back as he has no intention of returning to Europe until after the Olympic games .... If indeed he ever does

well its Florida for us again--to our own villa where the company is just great:the furniture is fine:the beds are really comfortable, the private secluded full swimming pool is wonderfully warm, the spa outside and the jacuzzi tub inside are just superb for total muscle relaxation after those peaceful swims together in the all day sun:where there is free beer, free wine and enough free ice for all and no queues for food AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY. NO WORLD CUP. WAYNE ROONEY METARTARSAL STORIES etc and no lurid stories about TWO JAGS, his secretary/secretaries [oh yes he is a serial philanderer] and his croquet lawns [ what a disgrace for a working class shop steward from the back streets of the old Hull dockland to be seen with a croquet mallet--not that that was a problem it is just that such instruments are not used in Hull for such peaceful pursuits normally!!!

the only downside is that there is some work to do but who cares when it can be done as and when the mood takes, it can be done in warmth and can be done with minimum cost and, should we venture out, with the dollar now around 1.86 to the pound and petrol costing all of £1.60 a gallon there is plenty left over for shopping bargains to be had--travel out with nothing and come back with suitcases stuffed with goodies--NIKE/REEBOK, GOLF EQUIPMENT, clothes for the grandchildren and last year-- A NEW WIFE--I doubt that a newer version will be allowed this year though!!!

Email: waterside@ntlworld.com