Return to Website

Norwood Arena Speedway - Message Forum

Welcome to the Norwood Arena Speedway Historic Website forum. Feel free to post a message.

Norwood Arena Speedway - Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sonny Crockett

Sorry to hear of your loss Christine.
I'll keep my eyes open for any photos of your dad I may come across on the net
You may want to email Steve Newman at The Pines Speedway Historical Site and ask if he has any info on your dad
http://www.thepinesspeedway.com/

fwiw: here's a photo of your cousin Al (Driver of The Week - at Pines Speedway)

Good luck in your quest to find info on your dad and if you ever feel like sharing some of your racing experiences with your dad and family we would love to her it here.
Carl Schulz
Indio, CA

Re: Re: Sonny Crockett

Thanks so much for the reply. This photo is of my fathers brother "Blackie". When he bacame inactive his son Al jr. took over the #94 in the early 60's.
Thank You so much!

Re: Re: Re: Sonny Crockett

Hi folks
Christine You may not remeber me but I am your cousin
I will look through my racing photos but My dad does not belive that we have any of your dad but I will double check any way. My father Richard Naphen took over for your dad in the 60's in the 94

I have forwarded about 20 pictures to the man who runs the websie but he never has posted them. There are some of blackie my dad and even one of AlJr

feel free to email
Anne-Marie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sonny Crockett

Anne-Marie,
How did you send the photos? We did not receive any.
Don

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sonny Crockett

Hi Don
I had given you hard copies of all the pictures at the reunion 2 years ago. They were still not posted and I called you and you told me to email them to you last summer so I scanned them all in about 20 in all along with ticket stubs ladies pass programs etc. and they were still not posted. I also had my dad identify guys in other pictures for you as well.

There were pictures of my dad Richard Naphen and my Grandfather Alfred "Blackie" Crockett

Have a great day
Anne-Marie