Return to Website

Norwood Arena Speedway - Message Forum

Welcome to the Norwood Arena Speedway Historic Website forum. Feel free to post a message.

Norwood Arena Speedway - Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks to the Patrons!

Thanks to Mike and Peggy McClellend, Bill and Mary Ann Singersen, Marc Atkinson and Carl Schulz for starting off the 2007 Patron donations to the Norwood Arena web site. Your kindness and support helps to keep the site alive and growing.

Also, thanks again to R.A. Silvia for sharing his ever-growing collection of historic photos and other treasures, along with the folks who have shared their personal scarp books and other such materials. And thanks to "cub reporter" JC Crossley for digging up valuable information, pictures, etc. This list goes on and on.

Plans for 2007 – As you can see by the new look, the Norwood Arena web site has been redesigned and was launched 2 weeks ago. That was a significant effort to fix bugs in the original Norwood Arena web site and as many of you know, I’m not a web site designer by trade…I bought the software, read the manual and had at it. Now that much of that is done, I will continue on with the remaining fixes and updates, gathering more photos, adding more cars and drivers, digging through the layers of information to complete the basic track history, and any other things that we find to share.

Hope to see you in June at the Reunion.
Don

PS: We wish a speedy recovery to Carl Schulz who is laying low for a few months after having surgery. Or as Carl calls it, “the right of passage into old age.”