Return to Website

Norwood Arena Speedway - Message Forum

Welcome to the Norwood Arena Speedway Historic Website forum. Feel free to post a message.

Norwood Arena Speedway - Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Won't see you this year!

Hi Norwood Arena family,

Due to a death in our family (my wife's mother passed away late yesterday) I won't be able to make the reunion this time.

Sorry the home movie display won't be playing this time but there will be plenty to see. Have a great time for me!

I will really miss seeing my Norwood Arena family this year and already look forward to the 2011 reunion.

Don

Re: Won't see you this year!

Sorry to hear the bad news Don.
Condolences to you and your wife.

Hopefully we'll see you at future reunions.

Thanks Carl.

I hear that your car is featured in the new issue of Vintage Oval Racing Magazine. Is that true? My copy hasn't arrived yet in the mail.

Don

webmaster@norwoodarena.com
Thanks Carl.

I hear that your car is featured in the new issue of Vintage Oval Racing Magazine. Is that true? My copy hasn't arrived yet in the mail.

Don

Haven't got the latest issue yet but Tom (the builder) and I were interviewed for a story back in March when we were at Historic Champ/Indy Car event at Fontana.
Getting ready for Orange Show WRA event then on to Milwaukee for the Millers At The Mile.
Norwood Arena Alumni Jim McGee recently left the neighborhood for Indy where it's cooler, for the Summer but will be back in the Fall.
Still have scenes from Norwood flash before me as I fall asleep, best times of my life, though I didn't know it then.