Return to Website

Conor's Web Forum

none

Conor's Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

I have had a quick read over some of the old messages posted on this site and I must admit that I really can't say I guessed who wrote any of them. Not even one! Of course, I saw one or two that I found rather amusing before remembering it was my good self who had sourced the rubbish. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that people are very well disguised underneath all of this text and canvas and in a lot of cases, there is really no need to go anonymous. I find that people hesitate to identify themselves, fearing rejection or even just a lack of appreciation ... this, however, is not the case. Admittedly, it is funny to read something and to have to rely on yourSELF to ascertain who has been the composer - especially if you end up laughing to yourself and thinking (for example) "only Pod could have written that". Yes, those cases are a pleaseure to come across but still are few and far between.

I feel that Conor's original intention whilst building this Forum was not to circulate some of the smut it has already hosted, but to give every man a pencil and an equal part of one large page. And when better to bring it into effect than now?... for our allies stretch far and wide: from Florida, USA to Dublin, to London and right down to the almost unimaginable New Zealand. Indeed yes! Indeed - join me in this shout-out for the concept of communication and for our open invite to this fabulous commodity that is the Chat Room.

And Heaven's to Betsie ........ let's hear from SOMEBODY out there. Come on Slobberdy Dragon.

Re: No Subject

I totally agree with you Paul,

There is no reason that we should try to remain anonymous on this forum, whts the point I ask ya? In future we should always just post oure names email addreses and phone numbers, so we can continue these enlightening discussions down in the pub to anyone who will lend there ears.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have had a quick read over some of the old messages posted on this site and I must admit that I really can't say I guessed who wrote any of them. Not even one! Of course, I saw one or two that I found rather amusing before remembering it was my good self who had sourced the rubbish. Anyway, what I am trying to say is that people are very well disguised underneath all of this text and canvas and in a lot of cases, there is really no need to go anonymous. I find that people hesitate to identify themselves, fearing rejection or even just a lack of appreciation ... this, however, is not the case. Admittedly, it is funny to read something and to have to rely on yourSELF to ascertain who has been the composer - especially if you end up laughing to yourself and thinking (for example) "only Pod could have written that". Yes, those cases are a pleaseure to come across but still are few and far between.

I feel that Conor's original intention whilst building this Forum was not to circulate some of the smut it has already hosted, but to give every man a pencil and an equal part of one large page. And when better to bring it into effect than now?... for our allies stretch far and wide: from Florida, USA to Dublin, to London and right down to the almost unimaginable New Zealand. Indeed yes! Indeed - join me in this shout-out for the concept of communication and for our open invite to this fabulous commodity that is the Chat Room.

And Heaven's to Betsie ........ let's hear from SOMEBODY out there. Come on Slobberdy Dragon.

Re: Re: No Subject

Totally agree with you Paul and Graham, your ecohing my Sentiments Exactly.

Now I am on my way out to go to an animal rights convention, anybody want to come?

Replying to:

There is no reason that we should try to remain anonymous on this forum, whts the point I ask ya? In future we should always just post oure names email addreses and phone numbers, so we can continue these enlightening discussions down in the pub to anyone who will lend there ears.

Replying to:

witnness

Are ye going to witnness

Replying to:

Now I am on my way out to go to an animal rights convention, anybody want to come?

Replying to:

Replying to:

You Dyslexic?

No I am going to an animal rights convention, for all your expertise in Computers did you forget how to read?

Seem to remember a particularly gay post about this time last year about witness, or was it trinity ball? Either way who ever wrote should be Shot like the scum that they are!

And that is why I am also encouraging people to let everybody know who is writing what?

Love you all,

Gavin

Replying to:

Are ye going to witnness

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

yes yes

i too agree lets all leave our names and number

or else the digital equivalent to a skid mark on a y front, but you do wonder if anyone ever checks this thing, dont ya , dont ya grayham, dont ya PAUL, dont ya gavin. does any one sniff all these skid marks that we leave in the world wide Y front.

id also like to point out that it was, and im not afraid top say it maily cuz hes in yankville while im fucking miles away that it was Emmet Murphy who origanly began all this anonymous stuff while abusing people under fictitous names. names like mr spanky and jimmy O'felch.

ive also never seen so many versions of the word a-n-o-n-y-m-o-u-s. thats how it spelled. i feel this .com has a lot to offer now with extra little pictures like the skull ive put with this one

and im spent

Replying to: