Return to Website

Clocks magazine Questionbox

Welcome to the Clocks magazine Questionbox. Please feel free to post a question.

Clocks magazine Questionbox
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Get Ready for the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test

Are you about to take your OSSLT? If you have already gone through the online practice tests from EQAO but are still feeling worried about it, you are not alone. The good news is that there are many resources to help you prepare.

The Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test is a standardized test in Ontario that assesses the literacy – reading and writing – skills of students in Grade 10. All students take similar tests in Grades 3, 6 and 9, but this test is different because students must pass the OSSLT to graduate high school.

We’ve compiled and highlighted three online tools and ideas below to help you study and feel confident.

Tip! You will need a Toronto Public Library card to use these resources, so if you don't have one here's how to get it: Your Library Card. Some of the online sites we list may also require the creation of an account.

When you log in, check out the Skill Surfer tab on the main page, under the Expert Help column. There you’ll find a menu of options for different lessons, tips and practice tests. Under the Standardized Test Practice – Ontario heading, there are practice tests and bite-sized lessons and quizzes on reading and writing skills, such as how to read for details or write a thesis.

Re: Get Ready for the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test

I'm no longer sure that my efforts were so important. Yes, I achieved success and entered the university I wanted.. But I am increasingly thinking about the fact that life is always passing me by..

Re: Get Ready for the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test

If you really need a winning option, then you should think in different directions. I immediately realized that I didn’t like some of the school subjects. I didn't break myself. I just gave it to a special service - https://us.thepensters.com/do-my-physics-homework.html I got high final scores in subjects I didn't like. And I didn't spend a single extra second thinking about this problem. I had already chosen the direction for my future career and I went towards it using all the methods.