LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sisters of Pearl - a personal review...

Haha... you're right... not "ABC" but "BBC" to be more precise... I think Michael Tao is just teasing and being mischievous by calling her an "ABC" in general... He is quite cute and funny... haha...

There must have been a lot of fun and laughter when they are acting together... I enjoyed watching some of the NG snapshots which are very funny... especially the scene with Bowie and Jessica on the sofa... Bowie is very cute, kept making that strange sound and Jessica's laughter is very contagious... I cannot help laughing throughout... haha...

Oh... by the way... the show "栽花劫" is dubbed in Mandarin... couldn't find any Cantonese version... if you need a website address for this show... feel free to ask me...

Love,
Grace

They must have had a blast working together. I always enjoy watching the NGs.

WISH forum has a thread open which includes a RAR file with all the NGs archived. I think I have watched most of it but hey, can never get enough of Jessica's laughter NGs are my favorite part of any drama hehe!

I had to do a few video assignments for my English class for scenes in several Shakespeare plays (King Lear, MacBeth). Our group had a blast filming and trying to memorize all the lines, although quite difficult.

Thank you. I will let you know after my summer semester is done.

Cheers,
Alice

Haha... You're welcome...

Happy studying and enjoy your school life...

Anyway, I am looking forward to Jessica's new show in July "A Pillow Case of Mystery II" if the news is true that its showing on 12 July... waiting for Jessica to confirm the news...

Love,
Grace

P/S: I did send you an email to ask you something... Thanks...

Hello Grace,

Woo... "A Pillow Case Mystery II" - cannot wait either! The trailer seems very interesting; her wanting to kill Bobby's character I still have to watch Sister of Pearl (episodes 1-19).

I just checked my e-mail but I do not see your email. Maybe you could send it again?

Cheers,
Alice

I absolutely agree with you Grace! I was very sad after the ending, I really wanted Jessica and her cousin to get together..however i think it was excellent that the production didn't spend a long time on their relationship developing, because that's what left a memorable impression on the audience. Definitely the best TVB show this year thus far!

Shirley

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.