LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
One more picture from Oriental

大宇宣萱談婚論嫁

俗語有云「結婚是戀愛墳墓」,不過經歷十五年的螢幕情侶宣萱和陶大宇,現實中卻各有經歷,前者正與外籍男友(Ruan)朝向「墳墓」,離婚後的大宇,不諱言自己從「墳墓」中「復活」過來,還哈哈大笑地嚇宣萱:「唔好結(婚)呀……你!」

宣萱、陶大宇自十五年前合作《壹號皇庭》後,「螢幕情侶」形象深入民心,二人於最近正播映的《掌上明珠》,再度合作可謂駕輕就熟,不過今次二人演一對鬥氣情侶,「大表哥」和「二表妹」最後鬥出真感情。

日前這對「舊情人」難得碰頭做專訪,二人甫「埋牙」已見默契,不時交頭接耳,繼而傳出大宇招牌的哈哈笑聲,整個訪問場地都歡樂洋溢。愛戲弄人的大宇,面對宣萱當然不放過機會,取笑對方揀男友換了口味,不愛食「中餐」改吃「西餐」,身旁的宣萱竟一副冧樣說:「呢個『西餐』真係幾啱我,之前遇唔到(男友),我半放棄狀態嘞,不過佢真係幾啱我,我哋乜都講,換轉中國人可能有啲顧忌!(好事近?)拍拖八個月咋,不過我都有諗嘅!」
好友助走出陰霾

看見人家覓到真愛,身旁的大宇都回復正經,語重心長地給老拍檔送上祝福,並表示每個人對結婚的需要各有不同,有些人很需要 Family(家庭),他說:「如果計劃要小朋友,當然要快啲去結!但相反,有啲人比較適合單身。」其實大宇講來講去正想表達自己目前的狀況,大宇甚至用「大師兄……我返嚟嘞!」來形容自己「狀態大勇」,故有「復活」的感覺。

與前妻黃慧寶離婚四年,大宇稱是他人生的一個轉捩點,雖然一度陷於低潮並失去信心,但他獲不少朋友為他進行心靈治療,終於走出陰霾。大宇說:「我對自己呢個階段嘅狀態好滿意,唔開心嘅日子過去,再多嘅負面嘢都傷害唔到我,有好多傳媒仲繼續問我緋聞(郭羨妮)、同前妻復合等問題,復合只係傳媒吹噓,我從來都冇講過,阿寶(前妻)依家生活得好好,我都係,大家互相會問候對方,呢種係離婚後仍可做朋友嘅情操,傳媒都係人,佢哋唔會唔知,可惜有啲傳媒硬係要將件事寫得醜惡嚟配合需要。」

享受戲中「拍拖」

大宇的「淌血」感情經歷,宣萱作為老拍檔看在眼裏,卻不敢輕舉妄動。她說:「我都知嗰時大宇辛苦,但我唔會再煩佢。我哋係好拍檔、好朋友,好多嘢都在心中,好多問題真係要自己去解決,要用時間,嗱!你睇大宇咪幾開心。」

正因為有宣萱這個體貼的紅顏知己,大宇很享受與對方在拍戲時「拍拖」,宣萱亦乘機表白:「當年我同大宇拍《皇庭》時,我都會鍾意佢架,唔多唔少都要鍾意個男主角,先可以投入角色。」

原來,演戲方面,二人心目中的頭號情侶對手,都離不開對方,他們感情之好,據宣萱講,她拍《掌》是因大宇而接,以及二人還愛鬥嘴便是例證。她說:「我拍戲唔係揀劇本先,係揀對手先,好似拍《掌》前,我聽到大宇個名,我就二話不說『接吖!』因為,我份人要講溝通,做戲就更加要呢份溝通,咁先演得好,演得舒服。」

大宇回憶當年與宣萱的點滴:「我哋十五年前拍《皇庭》至依家拍《掌》,相處上都係開開心心,宣萱係有變化,但係好嘅改變,以前佢擺明係ABC,但嚟咗香港拍戲咁耐,都適應咗香港人相處文化,以前發小姐脾氣,依家又會變得成熟……」宣萱聽到此時,即急不及待補充說:「大宇就冇乜變囉,把口仲係咁衰!」完全展現冤家式友情!

自由身‧自由講

宣萱受訪期間多次表示希望再與陶大宇合作,但大宇自完成《掌》劇後,已跟無綫沒有合約,目前自由身的他,向宣萱表示,要合作就「出面見」。問到為何沒有跟無綫續約?無奈的大宇說:「未約滿前,我畀無綫投閒置散咗一年,覺得無癮咪唔續約,(覺得無綫將機會畀晒『親生仔女』?)又難怪嘅,『親生仔女』係『行貨』有保養,當然得到特別照顧,而我係『水貨』,咪冇保養囉!不過,無綫都好好,賠足錢畀我,咁大公司,唔通爭我哋啲演員咩!」

採訪:影視組

攝影:吳文聰

場地:STEIK WORLD MEATS

Jessica looks very happy!

Although I dont know anything about this article, Jessica looks very happy and happy, we can see it easy in her face. hehe. By the way, that was the third week of Sisters and I hope lat week will be up 30 pts. And no more any promotional activities for Sisters? TVB should promote for Sisters as much as they can. Sisters is one of the best series during many years.

By the way again, hop anyone can translate it soon Thanks so much!

English Translations

The old saying goes, "marriage is the tomb of love". Jessica and Ruan are approaching the 'tomb' whilst Michael Tao is 'reviving' from his 'death'. He also teased Jessica not to marry.

After 15 years of collaboration in Files of Justice, Jessica and Michael partnered again in Sisters of Pearls. Their new partnership of a bickering couple ended up in a relationship between the cousins.

Both Jessica and Michael have a common understanding i.e. Michael's trademark laughter is heard even before the interview. Michael laughed at Jessica for having changed her appetite from 'Chinese cuisine' to 'Western food' (love life).

Jessica replied "This western food really suits me. I didn't notice this previously and almost thought of giving up. We talked about almost everything, and some of these topics may be shunned by Chinese." Regarding wedding, Jessica mentioned that she has been dating for 8 months but have yet to think about it.

Michael then send his regards to Jessica and mentioned that everybody has different needs when it comes to marriage i.e. family. He mentioned, "You will have to be quick if you plan to have kids. In contrast, some people prefer to be single." For the later statement, Michael may be trying to describe his current situation of 'revival'.

Michael mentioned that his divorce 4 years ago is a turning point for him. Once, he lost confidence and gradually recovered with the help of his friends. Michael revealed that he is very happy with his current stage in life. "The unhappy days are over and I will not be hurt by the negative incidents. There's a chance that I will be queried regarding my rumours (Sojnia Kwok) or returning to my ex-wife, which was media's concoction. My ex-wife is very well currently, me too, and we are still friends after the divorce. Reporters are people too and they know. Its a pity that some media officers drafted reports in the way they intended."

Jessica replied, "We understand Michael's situation during then but I did not bother him. We are good partners and friends. There are many things in life that require you as an individual to solve and it takes time. Nah! You see that Michael is so happy now."

Due to his old friend, Michael enjoyed "dating" Jessica in the filming process. Jessica also admitted that she liked Michael when she was filming Files of Justice back then. "I will need to like the actor to be able to be in the role."

In fact, both are their top choices when it comes to lovers in reel life. Jessica mentioned that she took up the role in Sisters of Pearls due to Michael. An example of their common understanding will be their constant bickering.

Jessica commented, "I will look at the cast and script when I am considering if I should take up a role in a film. For example, when I heard that Michael is in Sisters of Pearls, I accepted it immediately! I need to be able to communicate in order to act well."

Michael recalled, "15 years ago, we filmed Files of Justice. 15 years later, we filmed Sisters of Pearls together. Jessica did changed, for the better. Previously, she is obviously an ABC (american borned chinese) and now she is more local after immersing herself in the Hong Kong culture for such a long time. She have also matured from her 'princessy' temper. " Hearing this, Jessica added, "However, Michael didn't change much. He is still so evil with his words."

In the interview, Jessica mentioned that she hoped to be able to work with Michael again. However, Michael will no longer be on contract with TVB after Sisters of Pearls. He told Jessica that she will have to 'venture further' if she were to work with him again.

In explaining the reason he did not extend the contract with TVB, Michael replied that he was free for a year even before his contract ended. When questioned on TVB providing more opportunities to artistes under their brand, Michael replied that TVB will obviously promote the artistes carry their brand. He also coined himself as a 'poor good', hence was not promoted. However, he is satisfied with TVB as it paid its compensation well.

Stephanie
大宇宣萱談婚論嫁

俗語有云「結婚是戀愛墳墓」,不過經歷十五年的螢幕情侶宣萱和陶大宇,現實中卻各有經歷,前者正與外籍男友(Ruan)朝向「墳墓」,離婚後的大宇,不諱言自己從「墳墓」中「復活」過來,還哈哈大笑地嚇宣萱:「唔好結(婚)呀……你!」

宣萱、陶大宇自十五年前合作《壹號皇庭》後,「螢幕情侶」形象深入民心,二人於最近正播映的《掌上明珠》,再度合作可謂駕輕就熟,不過今次二人演一對鬥氣情侶,「大表哥」和「二表妹」最後鬥出真感情。

日前這對「舊情人」難得碰頭做專訪,二人甫「埋牙」已見默契,不時交頭接耳,繼而傳出大宇招牌的哈哈笑聲,整個訪問場地都歡樂洋溢。愛戲弄人的大宇,面對宣萱當然不放過機會,取笑對方揀男友換了口味,不愛食「中餐」改吃「西餐」,身旁的宣萱竟一副冧樣說:「呢個『西餐』真係幾啱我,之前遇唔到(男友),我半放棄狀態嘞,不過佢真係幾啱我,我哋乜都講,換轉中國人可能有啲顧忌!(好事近?)拍拖八個月咋,不過我都有諗嘅!」
好友助走出陰霾

看見人家覓到真愛,身旁的大宇都回復正經,語重心長地給老拍檔送上祝福,並表示每個人對結婚的需要各有不同,有些人很需要 Family(家庭),他說:「如果計劃要小朋友,當然要快啲去結!但相反,有啲人比較適合單身。」其實大宇講來講去正想表達自己目前的狀況,大宇甚至用「大師兄……我返嚟嘞!」來形容自己「狀態大勇」,故有「復活」的感覺。

與前妻黃慧寶離婚四年,大宇稱是他人生的一個轉捩點,雖然一度陷於低潮並失去信心,但他獲不少朋友為他進行心靈治療,終於走出陰霾。大宇說:「我對自己呢個階段嘅狀態好滿意,唔開心嘅日子過去,再多嘅負面嘢都傷害唔到我,有好多傳媒仲繼續問我緋聞(郭羨妮)、同前妻復合等問題,復合只係傳媒吹噓,我從來都冇講過,阿寶(前妻)依家生活得好好,我都係,大家互相會問候對方,呢種係離婚後仍可做朋友嘅情操,傳媒都係人,佢哋唔會唔知,可惜有啲傳媒硬係要將件事寫得醜惡嚟配合需要。」

享受戲中「拍拖」

大宇的「淌血」感情經歷,宣萱作為老拍檔看在眼裏,卻不敢輕舉妄動。她說:「我都知嗰時大宇辛苦,但我唔會再煩佢。我哋係好拍檔、好朋友,好多嘢都在心中,好多問題真係要自己去解決,要用時間,嗱!你睇大宇咪幾開心。」

正因為有宣萱這個體貼的紅顏知己,大宇很享受與對方在拍戲時「拍拖」,宣萱亦乘機表白:「當年我同大宇拍《皇庭》時,我都會鍾意佢架,唔多唔少都要鍾意個男主角,先可以投入角色。」

原來,演戲方面,二人心目中的頭號情侶對手,都離不開對方,他們感情之好,據宣萱講,她拍《掌》是因大宇而接,以及二人還愛鬥嘴便是例證。她說:「我拍戲唔係揀劇本先,係揀對手先,好似拍《掌》前,我聽到大宇個名,我就二話不說『接吖!』因為,我份人要講溝通,做戲就更加要呢份溝通,咁先演得好,演得舒服。」

大宇回憶當年與宣萱的點滴:「我哋十五年前拍《皇庭》至依家拍《掌》,相處上都係開開心心,宣萱係有變化,但係好嘅改變,以前佢擺明係ABC,但嚟咗香港拍戲咁耐,都適應咗香港人相處文化,以前發小姐脾氣,依家又會變得成熟……」宣萱聽到此時,即急不及待補充說:「大宇就冇乜變囉,把口仲係咁衰!」完全展現冤家式友情!

自由身‧自由講

宣萱受訪期間多次表示希望再與陶大宇合作,但大宇自完成《掌》劇後,已跟無綫沒有合約,目前自由身的他,向宣萱表示,要合作就「出面見」。問到為何沒有跟無綫續約?無奈的大宇說:「未約滿前,我畀無綫投閒置散咗一年,覺得無癮咪唔續約,(覺得無綫將機會畀晒『親生仔女』?)又難怪嘅,『親生仔女』係『行貨』有保養,當然得到特別照顧,而我係『水貨』,咪冇保養囉!不過,無綫都好好,賠足錢畀我,咁大公司,唔通爭我哋啲演員咩!」

採訪:影視組

攝影:吳文聰

場地:STEIK WORLD MEATS

Thank you thank youuuu:)

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.