Welcome

Welcome to our message forum!

Need help with a quest or looking for a partner? Can't seem to find that rare weapon?
Or just want to chat with fellow members?

Whatever your interests, let us hear from you!

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IMPORTANT- - - - Guild Member Pictures!!! XD

Attention everyone!

If you need your picture taken for the members page of the website, please set aside a few minutes of your super busy flyffing schedules ^.^ to let me take your picture. If you don't want a picture of your character on the website that's fine too. Just let me know so I can take you off my list.

Depending on which character I'm playing at the time, it could be with Psykhe, Clover412, or ToastyBP.

You may need a picture if...
You're brand new to the guild. (Welcome ^-^)
If you've changed your character to a new main.

I have a list and I'll be doing my best to keep track of everything. Keep in mind you can have your picture taken anywhere you want (within reason please) I don't mind traveling. Also make sure you've got whatever armor or fashions you want to be seen in. And feel free to choose an interesting pose or something too. Or you can simply stand still for a few moments while I grab a screen cap. It's all up to you.

...And don't worry, I'll be hounding you all in game until I get your pictures! (unless you don't want one)

Happy Flyffing!
I'll see you in game.

Re: IMPORTANT- - - - Guild Member Pictures!!! XD

i need my pic taken XD

just catch me online anytime and hit me up!! always up for pics:)

It seems that I have everyone's pictures so far, except for Alex. Thanks for taking the time to pose for my little virtual camera. They're not up on the site yet, but I'm sure they will be soon. And I think they're pretty good too! Lol. Look forward to them.

Psykhe
It seems that I have everyone's pictures so far, except for Alex. Thanks for taking the time to pose for my little virtual camera. They're not up on the site yet, but I'm sure they will be soon. And I think they're pretty good too! Lol. Look forward to them.

They're up now, along with a brand new addition to the photo gallery, so go check em out! Thanks guys.

Photo gallery... oh yea still have the knight group photo in mind ^^ just need a day to do it ^^

Ok Eric as guild lead I'm assigning you the job of Official Knight Photo Event Coordinator, lol. Just make a new post and get a list of participants and pick date and time and we'll see if we can get this thing to happen. Thanks!

Say lisa, regarding the change of my pic on the page think you can use this one i took? I took this a while back, and as for the wings, I let lexie use those for her blade for a while, i felt i wasnt gonna be on my bp too much and sure i could use those for my blade but i wanted to be nice =D

Heres the pic:

Photobucket

Ok cool pic yup I can use that one. Only thing is, since I don't have a lot of background space around her, I'll have to do some cropping, and since the frame is vertical, the wing tips will get cut off a bit. I can try to get one complete wing in the pic if I put her to the side, kind of artistic, or just center her and have most but not all of the wings show. Or if you do want the wings in the picture completely, I'll have to make her super tiny and fill the extra background space. Let me know.

Thanks, and sure you can try the artistic way and do a sort of Sephiroth-like style, (the 'I can try to get one complete wing in the pic if I put her to the side, kind of artistic' style) :D

Ok pic is up, no idea what a Sephiroth-like style is though hehe, but I think I was able to make it work (even removed the buff icon, flight bar, and speed numbers ). Check it out and let me know what you think.

Wow nice work, dont mind bein a bit small, but lest its looks nice anyways, thanks lisa :D

Btw Sephiroth Pictures, Images and Photos Lets say the one winged look is a bit referrin to this guy, hes the antagonist of Final Fantasy 7. A bit overrated imo..

Copyright 2008-2010 AncientsOfMia