Return to Website

Prophetic Journal

Please post your thoughts, feelings, and reactions to our website and its content. We invite you to also come visit us at paltalk .com in the Christianity section. My nicname is "prophetic".

Prophetic Journal
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
prayer
dear christian friends God is a great God and the creator of all things His power is everlasting and eternal His word is powerful above all things Jesus was sent to this world to bring redemption to all mankind Now help us Lord to be strong and preach your messa...
Views: 411   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2006 5:35pm
by stacie
s
Stacie
Terry Schaivo
I just wanted to say that, normally I would agree with you that congress has no business getting involved with cases such as these. However, I feel that when Terri's husband decided to commit adultery and have children with another woman, he gave up his right to dec...
Views: 795   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 13, 2006 5:34pm
by stacie
Your Book.
Your book is great! I downloaded it and read it all in one weekend. It is a temendous tool for someone like me who was unsure of my beliefs. It helped me to realise that I am not a methodist but rather a disciple of Jesus. I wish my family would read this book.. My h...
Views: 583   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 20, 2005 11:14am
by Cheryl
t
Tammy
Appreciation
Hey Steve, I really like your site and I am very glad I came to know you and the people we fellowship with in the "room". May God continue to bless you. Thank you sooooo much for your prayers, I really appreciate them. God bless!! joopsie
Views: 444   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2005 8:15pm
by Tammy
Jesus as God
R.S. Neaville should be a T.V. preacher to replace the really messed up ones on there now. I wouldnt send any of them money. i really liked the study on Jesus. It helped me understand how jesus could be God.
Views: 613   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 7, 2005 7:34pm
by timeseeker
Paltalk
Heard you on paltalk and Loved it! will be there again soon. Think you will ever com to Michigan? Would love to come hear you preach.
Views: 591   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 9, 2005 11:10am
by Cheryl
Your Site
Are you a prophet? Your studys seem to be about prophesy and I have never heard of half the things you talk about. I will see you on Paltalk..Look for me! thankyou for your mp3s.
Views: 566   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2005 7:43pm
by jsivage
Paltalk and Prophetic Journal
From listening to your sermons I found that i am not nearly as well versed in the scripture as I thought I was. And niether is my church. I am checking into that paltalk program if i have the time i want to come and learn. Great studies!. Keep it up.
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2004 4:40pm
by Randall Jenkins
Your Audio Teachings.
I am using your audio Teachings to help me teach our women's bible study in Church. They are a great help to a woman who just got this dumped on her by the Pastor as our church is small. i am not a teacher so i just play your mp3s! we are in Ft. Worth Texas..The Mead...
Views: 592   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2004 2:12pm
by Alice Portmassy
j
Jim
Your Audio files
With all those audio files you got there, keeps me busy listening to them. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to buy a library to keep them all in. For a not-so-old guy, you seem to be rather smart in the scriptures. Maybe someday you'll even catch up with me. I'm l...
Views: 530   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2004 8:30pm
by Jim
Nice site
Hey From all of us at the FFJ ministries site, You have a nice thing going on here keep up the godly work. Regards, Sean Brown FFJ ministries Founder
Views: 590   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2004 6:50pm
by Fanatics for Jes...
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 470   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2004 4:20pm
by Bravenet Support