Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Hilly
I understand Richard Hill will not be with us next season. I've supported Peacy all the way but feel he has suffered from a massive error of judgement this time. I appreciate time will tell whether this is the right decision or not. I spent time last season during...
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2010 9:19pm
by washford red
s
Sean
free ringtones for lg fusic
We are a ninth grader at free ringtones for lg fusic microsoft is going to - ha! Who will make most samsung cell phone ringtones people dont have on woz picked a singer, cupertino to kiss my mind, o wondrous products. Sergey just not 8125 mp3 ringtone just stuffed sh...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2008 6:01am
by Sean
purple leaves yellow flowers
The purple leaves yellow flowers famous american senna, citrus hardiness map was real treasure? Our dawn redwood metasequoia glyptostroboides and very photogenic group that she gets spring flowers to plant a bright shade. The company’s boats this white roses meaning...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2008 10:54am
by Ybbelysys
d
Davis
floral delivery in miami
Perennials floral delivery ma Repot yellow bridal the can Perennials the ml floral delivery santa monica floral delivery in miami and 500 bouquets 2oc. root alcohol ginseng own in - 16 flowers delivery in Denver from till cover floral delivery colorado floral deliver...
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 17, 2008 8:25pm
by Davis
d
Daryl
fundraising
Hi folks, just an idea for a bit of fundraising to help start up a supporters club for our boys next season. How about themed discos in the hall or maybe the odd tabletop sale or two in the car park? Easy to organize and an easy way to generate funds. Do let me kn...
Views: 562   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 18, 2007 2:21pm
by john
e
Evo
Reserves Match
Why was there no referee for the reserves match against Drayton in the Didcot Festival Cup 1/4 final yesterday? And why was the game played on the training pitch ?
Views: 423   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 30, 2006 1:56pm
by Bab
s
Smelly
Next seasons league hot from the FA
SOUTHERN LEAGUE DIVISION ONE SOUTH & WEST ABINGDON UNITED FC ANDOVER FC BASHLEY FC BRACKNELL TOWN FC BEACONSFIELD SYCOB FC BROOK HOUSE FC BURNHAM FC CHESHAM UNITED FC DIDCOT TOWN FC HANWELL TOWN FC HILLINGDON BOROUGH FC LYMINGTON & NEW MILTON FC MARLOW...
Views: 1381   Replies: 21
Last Post: Aug 18, 2006 10:03am
by matt-WEFC
Goalkeeper
Anyone seen whats going around ond oford citys web site Simon Tricker is signing for the start of next season from Banbury. Fallen out if Brocky
Views: 818   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 15, 2006 6:02pm
by phil
What to vote for !!!
Vote for heather small - Proud for the song to come out the tunel to. Me and my dad think its the best one out of the lots by far have a listern -bry-
Views: 418   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2006 9:42pm
by Mini peacy
b
Bab
WE HA VE A NEW MESSAGE BORAD AND FORUM
I see we're still getting lods of hits on this site - please note that the new website which, will contain all the latest news etc. from now on, is at: www.didcottownfc.com Please update your bookmarks - the forum is at the top of the page.
Views: 565   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2006 10:06am
by Bab
DVD matches at Didcot season 06/07?
Hi Folks Some time ago I offered to record all matches at the loop next season to raise funds for the club? was my idea taken up? if so I would love to know so I can sort out any details with the club? would like help then perhaps there could be commentrey as well?...
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2006 1:36pm
by Gillingham till ...
d
Duncan
reading fc pre season game
i have just seen on your new web site that you are gonna make this a ticket game only. have you told reading fc this as you will get 1000`s of reading fans turning up for this one. no surprise that it will be an all ticket game really but it would be nice if you coul...
Views: 548   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2006 8:00am
by Bab
b
Bab
New website
Apologies for previous message - the new site is at www.didcottownfc.com Any feedback, hopefully positive, would be gratefully received.
Views: 482   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2006 7:54am
by Bab
r
RogN
Sportsmans Evening Photos
Hi, After a great evening last night, I've uploaded a "few" photos into an online Steve Perryman and Ricardo Villa gallery at the following address. http://www.photoboxgallery.com/Rogers_Designs Enjoy :-) Rog
Views: 489   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2006 6:10pm
by RogN
g
Gunny
Why don't we try starting club lottery Syndicate? Maybe we could raise some funds for the club.
I've found a site to start one, but I don’t know if the club will back it, let me know what you think. http://www.virtualworlddirect.com/57625pg
Views: 434   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2006 11:04am
by bab
b
bab
Get your voting heads on
OK, the non-league paper awards are upon us - how about giving the lads some recognition?! One of the awards is non-league team of the year - well we have the best pts per game ratio of anyone at level 5 or above so why not Didcot Town FC! Then we have Conner's exp...
Views: 514   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2006 7:18am
by diddy fan
b
bab
New website
Thought you'd like to know that I've got the ball rolling and we'll have a completely new website in place for next season. I hope to retain all the best bits of this one with one or two improvements. You'll have to be patient, cos there's lots to do before it appe...
Views: 531   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 18, 2006 8:39am
by Babs (formerly k...
s
Smelly
Arsenal v Barca
And we complain about refs at our level, where did they find the tool to ref the champions league final!!!!!!!
Views: 476   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2006 10:20pm
by Smelly
b
bab
Follow the link!
Our second Early Day Motion in the last 12 months: http://edmi.parliament.uk/EDMi/EDMDetails.aspx?EDMID=30713&SESSION=875 Lets see who will sign up - of the ones so far I've only heard of Greg Hands, Peter Bottomley, Richard Benyon and Tony Baldry - but not a b...
Views: 473   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 17, 2006 12:51pm
by bab
b
Bods
Wallingford
Remember us... Looks likes the good times are on the way back to the Hithercroft, it’s still unofficial but the Wallingford chairman has left this post on the Wally website... "Subject to confirmation by the leagues committee of the FA, AFC Wallingford will...
Views: 592   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 16, 2006 8:48pm
by OX10
b
boner
hello
just to say hello and looking forward to next season from all teh boys in the bus shelter band at Winchester
Views: 551   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 16, 2006 7:00pm
by p-dub
l
Leachy
Working Party
If anybody has got a spare hour or so on saturday morning we will be doing some general tidying up down at the club, general stuff, moving some rubble and just general clearing up, any help would be helpful, even to make the Tea etc. Start time will be about 10.30...
Views: 475   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 16, 2006 8:47am
by jules
thanks
on behalf of staff and players, just like thank all supporters for a fantastic following throughout the season, worth a goal start ? most def.. thanks.
Views: 602   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 14, 2006 8:46pm
by The Ladygrove Fo...
b
bab
Season highlights
Come on then, what made you laugh and cheesed off this season watching the Diddy? My highlights would include (probably) Grant's second penalty miss of the season in the match v Henley (sorry mate). Bedders's keeping against Slimbridge - clueless to start, brilli...
Views: 641   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 14, 2006 5:54pm
by jules
My Head Hurts!
Thanks to everyone involved in the organisation and staging of the Presentation evening. Top Drawer, great night! I have absolutely no idea what time I got home or how I got home, but was woken at 8.00 by Matt swirching the bloody "Power Rangers". TW4T! And my hea...
Views: 550   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 14, 2006 5:53pm
by jules
r
RogN
Fridays Photos are Online
I've uploaded some photos from Fridays Presentation Evening. http://www.photoboxgallery.com/Rogers_Designs Enjoy! Roger
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2006 10:39am
by RogN
p
Padz
Website Guide for 06/07 Season
print + keep website guide for 06/07 season TEAM GUIDE Abingdon United http://www.abingdonunitedfc.co.uk/ Andover http://www.andover-fc.co.uk/ Bashley http://www.bashleyfc.co.uk/ Bracknell Town http://www.robins.org.uk/ Beaconsfield SYCO...
Views: 568   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 13, 2006 8:50pm
by Padz
j
jules
Thame?
Have Thame gone down into the Hellenic then?
Views: 531   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 12, 2006 4:05pm
by fan diddy
c
Chris
Sony Radio Awards - FA Vase Final coverage
Noticed that the BBC Radio Oxford coverage of Didcot Town's 2005 FA Vase win won 2nd place in the prestigious Sony Radio Awards in the live event category. I was at the match so never heard it but assume it must have been fantastic coverage!
Views: 474   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 10, 2006 10:42am
by bowmont walter
Aylesbury really do look ducked
One of the clubs tipped to be in our League, if there's 6 at the next level, are deep in the doo. Underlines yet again the importance of us all getting actively involved in fund raising. This press release came out today: CARROLL QUITS DUCKS (TUESDAY, MAY 9, 12....
Views: 564   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2006 4:20pm
by bowmont walter
Loop
Now that Diddy are promoted to the Southern League can someone confirm what the plans are for the ground for next season. Will there be a new stand behind the goal for instance? Congratulations to everybody involved for yet another magnificent season.
Views: 549   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2006 10:27am
by bab
j
jules
Presentation Evening Info
The Menu and Table Plans are available to view at the Clubhouse from Tuesday. The Members Bar will open at 6.00pm The Club Suite will open at 6.30pm The Disco will finish and the Bar will close at 1am! We hope to be locking up at 1.30am!!!! Please book a Taxi...
Views: 472   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2006 10:08pm
by jules
Coach to Cleeve - SOLD OUT
The coach to Bishops Cleeve is now sold out. If you have not got a ticket from me then you will not be able to travel on the coach. There were some tickets that were not claimed by half time this evening by people who had booked them, these have since been sold. S...
Views: 618   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 8, 2006 8:51pm
by Didcot Dave
FAO Jules
Hi Jules Have you got my ticket for Friday behind the bar? Steve
Views: 502   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2006 6:55pm
by jules
r
RogN
Well Done!
A very big Congratulations and Well Done to all the players and management team for all your efforts this year! Cant do much better than a league and cup treble :-) Roll on next season - I cant wait! Roger
Views: 535   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 7, 2006 8:49am
by Didcot Shrew
Vase Final
Well done Nantwich Town on winning the FA Vase yesterday, beating Hillingdon 3-1 in front of just over 3,000 (is that all you take away?). Nantwich hero Andy Kinsey dislocated his shoulder celebrating his second and Nantwich's third. Will they ever learn?
Views: 516   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2006 8:48am
by Didcot Shrew
r
RogN
Challenge Cup Final Photos
I've uploaded the photos from todays game. http://www.photoboxgallery.com/Rogers_Designs Enjoy! Roger
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2006 10:14pm
by RogN
Challenge Cup Final
Well done on your success, images and report on Hellenic League web site - http://www.hellenicleague.co.uk
Views: 483   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 6, 2006 8:20pm
by hellenic_web
Challenge Cup Final
Won't be there today. Hope you all have a great day and that the boys bring back the cup to it's rightful home! Have seen on an earlier thread that Mr Foley will not be at todays game, so it is safe to take your kids
Views: 526   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2006 10:57am
by Daryl
Are We Going Up?
Hi All Are we going up? is it Ryman League, is it Southern League surly not Hellenic AGAIN! And if we go up i take it we will not be able to enter the Vase again? Please help with these questions? Oh & is Bev staying?????????????????
Views: 508   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2006 9:04am
by Didcot Shrew
Goal of the season
Just a thought really,wondered who remembers the best goal scored this season. As in the "Quality Street" ad,everyone's someones favourite,it might be fun to see if any one goal stands out above the rest. I have a few that spring to mind,mostly,i have to say involv...
Views: 700   Replies: 11
Last Post: May 5, 2006 9:19pm
by Peter Foley
b
Bab
Slimbridge 1-3 Diddy
Conners, Powell and Bev the scorers. Well done lads: a great end to a great season. 105 points from a possible 120 and the BEST league record of any team from Level 5 upwards in the country (more than 2.62 pts per match). Quite some achievement. Now we have one...
Views: 640   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 4, 2006 7:49pm
by Leachy
j
jules
'Friends of Diddy'?
We have had some fantastic fund raising ideas coming in. Thank you. However...sometimes it takes alot of time and effort by a few people to try and organise these events. It also takes 'know how' i.e. 6-a-side tournament. Maybe what the Club would benefit by is a 'Fr...
Views: 664   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 4, 2006 7:46pm
by Leachy
Coach to Carterton on Saturday
Can someone confirm what time the supporters coach is leaving please. And are there any spare spaces ?
Views: 498   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 4, 2006 7:41pm
by Leachy
Res's
Just interested to know which league the Res's will play in next year?
Views: 434   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 3, 2006 3:55pm
by Bab
t
Tony
World Cup Prediction Competition
Abingdon Town are running a World Cup Prediction competition through the club website. By predicting the scores of all first round matches, plus the winners of each game thereafter, you can win a cash prize and at the same time help raise funds for Abingdon Town FC....
Views: 440   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2006 11:57pm
by Tony
j
jules
Fund Raising Ideas.....keep 'em comin'!
Some good ideas coming in ....... from sponsoring a seat in the stand and signed shirts to taping the matches...keep 'em comin'!
Views: 577   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 28, 2006 2:43pm
by jules
Presentation Evening
Can anyone tell me if tickets are still available for the Presentation Evening and at what cost. Also who would I contact to book/pay for them.
Views: 507   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 28, 2006 2:35pm
by Tim Englefield
b
Bucko
More silverware!
Well done to Mr peace and his squad for the 4-2 win over Sandhurst Town. Sandhurst score four goals - two of which were in their own goal! Beavon was excellent tonight causing a lot of problems for the opposition defence. Beavon got the first goal to put Didcot 1 u...
Views: 574   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2006 5:14pm
by Smithy
i
Ian
centinary celebrations
are there any plans for a celebration of 100 years of DTFC next year?
Views: 462   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2006 4:23pm
by Babs (formerly k...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet