Tico's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Tico's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
jeep show

parkville jeeps will be sponsoring thier first jeep show on sept 12 (saturday,tico's b-day) during the parkville festival. 5 dollars to enter if thier enough entries we will try to do a cash prize or something.please email me if you are interested. i need to know by sept 6 at the latest. the show will be judged by the other owners at the show.this will be a good chance to network with other like minded jeep owners and get exposure for our clubs.there will be atleast 30'000 people that attend the festival.do the math thats alot of potental new members.

Re: jeep show

Schedule willing Patty and I will be there...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

parkville jeeps will be sponsoring thier first jeep show on sept 12 (saturday,tico's b-day) during the parkville festival. 5 dollars to enter if thier enough entries we will try to do a cash prize or something.please email me if you are interested. i need to know by sept 6 at the latest. the show will be judged by the other owners at the show.this will be a good chance to network with other like minded jeep owners and get exposure for our clubs.there will be atleast 30'000 people that attend the festival.do the math thats alot of potental new members.