Tico's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Tico's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Welcome to the new members and a few words.

Hello everyone;

I have been a little down lately due to my Pride being in the shop for repairs, need to replace a major part of my front end. I hope to be up an running soon and trailing with you all again.

I would like to welcome 2 fellow Jeepers that join our club; Vince McMahon who owns a 2002 Wrangler X and Mark Donnellon who owns a 87 YJ-Wrangler. Please join me in welcoming them to the club. They have their profile already posted, feel free to call or email them your welcome message.

Other matters:

I hope to set up trips to Raush Creek, Acetic Island or have a barbeque somewhere. Your help in this matter would be appreciated. We are growing steadily and the word is out there. Let’s keep in mind that the club name, the memberships actions, and our attitudes can make or brake a club and the key for our success. I rather be known as a positively charged club. How about you?

I posted this forum so that you can express your opinions and concerns about our direction, please use it. If it’s not preferred, then I will discontinue the forum and just deal with E-mails.

Waiting for your replies..

Tico