Return to Website

The Regimental Warpath Forum

Please use this Forum to discuss any aspects of your First World War research.

The Regimental Warpath Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10th and 19th Brigades RFA 1918-1923

Can anyone tell me where 10th and 19th Brigades of the RFA were between 1918 and 1923? I'm trying to find out what my grandfather was doing during that time (he died in Constantinople in Jan 1923).

According to his medal card, he started out with 9th Brigade (serving in France and Mesopotamia), was made 2nd Lt in April 1918 and this was presumably the time when he was transferred to 10th Brigade (also written on his medal card). But the CWGC has information that he was with the 19th Brigade, RFA, when he died.

I've found war diaries at the NA for 9th Brigade but nothing for 10th or 19th Brigades for 1918 onwards. (I've applied for his service record but have 6 months or so to wait, and it may have been weeded out anyway.)

I'd also be very interested to know the breakdown of the 19th brigade by battery, in case I can find info at the NA on the batteries that were in the Turkey area in 1922-23.

Any information would be much appreciated.
Sheila

Re: 10th and 19th Brigades RFA 1918-1923

10th Bde RFA - 1919 India, July 1920 Deepcut, April 1921 Black Sea, July 1922 Sheffield.

19th Bde RFA - 1919 South Russia, July 1920 Mesopotamia, April 1921 Mesopotamia, July 1922 Constantinople.

Re: Re: 10th and 19th Brigades RFA 1918-1923

Thank you Brad, that's very interesting and fits the CWGC information.

Do you happen to know of anywhere (a book I can buy or - even better - archive records I can consult)where I can find more detail about what those brigades were doing?

I'm trying to build a picture of what fighting my grandfather was engaged in during 1919-23, any time spent in France in 1918 or early 1919 when he must have met my grandmother and any circumstances in Turkey that may have led to his death.

Many thanks
Sheila

en melgar autopartes automotrices de acapulco masascres con dinero de malverde muñoz ledo pederasta de deniss denisse dreser guerra camisa de fuerza http://www.negociosacapulco.com/
narco rfa alcocer figueroa furben mato a los pfp

Re: Re: Re: 10th and 19th Brigades RFA 1918-1923

narco like obama like amlo narco gobierno legitimo genocide zeferino pederasta
tacos chemis mantas de narcos promovidas por tacos chemis
walton.org.mx pederasta
Redes de prostitución infantil trafican con niños de Acapulco y toda la prensaescrita.com en acapulco son pederastas los habana de los santos empleaditos de la jornada
El puerto supera a Cancún y Tijuana No existe delito hay que despenalizarlo para hacer negocio con abogados pederastas todos sin excepcion
www.unicef.org/protection/index_exploitation.html
www.violencestudy.org/europe-ca/unicef.html

en melgar autopartes automotrices de acapulco masascres con dinero de malverde muñoz ledo pederasta de deniss denisse dreser guerra camisa de fuerza http://www.negociosacapulco.com/
narco rfa alcocer figueroa furben mato a los pfp