All the latest news and views from the

Npower Loop Meadow Stadium

The Home of South Oxfordshire's Best Supported Football Club  

DIDCOT TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB'S DISCUSSION BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wallingford

Remember us... Looks likes the good times are on the way back to the Hithercroft, it’s still unofficial but the Wallingford chairman has left this post on the Wally website...

"Subject to confirmation by the leagues committee of the FA, AFC Wallingford will play in the Premier Division of the Hellenic League in season 2006-2007."

It won’t be easy but it will be fun...

ps good luck for next season.

Re: Wallingford

Long overdue I think - just look at Abingdon Town's increase in attendances to see what a few local derbies can do for you in the Hellenic
I would say its a pity we won't be in the same League but I'd be lying.
Having said that, good luck to you.
ps ask Gerry O'Garr if I won the xmas raffle

He always wins the bloody raffle!

we could still meet up in the B&B, if your still in it?

AFC Wallingford for Hellenic League - 16th May

Bulletin on Hellenic League website http://www.hellenicleague.co.uk

Sorry Bods but I think we go into the B&B Cup or something. Its a competition for BIG clubs

I can promise you that was tongue in cheek.

Its certainly nice to be back in the Hellenic Premier, would have been nice to play you lot and Ab Utd aswell but good luck to you and them next season. I think its the best and right move for AFC Wallingford but im sure we will know how hard its gonna be. I know we had alot of whats better ? CCL/Hellenic ? debates but deep down i think we all knew that Hellenic prem is far stronger..... for our management team and commitee, the hard work starts here...........................