All the latest news and views from the

Npower Loop Meadow Stadium

The Home of South Oxfordshire's Best Supported Football Club  

DIDCOT TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB'S DISCUSSION BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Head Hurts!

Thanks to everyone involved in the organisation and staging of the Presentation evening. Top Drawer, great night!

I have absolutely no idea what time I got home or how I got home, but was woken at 8.00 by Matt swirching the bloody "Power Rangers". TW4T! And my head hurts.

Need to get my self together soon as someone is coming round to buy a tent but I am struggling big time!

Still, I have another cracking postage code this morning......FVK8!...

Re: My Head Hurts!

My bloody head hurts as well. i was woken by my Mrs snooring and farting, but thats nothing new. i am reffing the vets game later , i think i will have to do it from memory.
Well done to Julia and all her helpers for organising a great night.

Re: Re: My Head Hurts!

No headache, but the evening was great!

The best meal I think we've had at the club and great atmosphere to go with it.

Julia & Emma - Thanks for organising another great do.

Roger

Re: Re: Re: My Head Hurts!

Thank you to everyone who has sent emails, phoned and left messages on the message board re; Presentation Night. Credit where credit is due - EVERYONE who was there made it such a great evening. All Em and I did was to take your money and sling a few tablecloths on! Just think yourself lucky Em and I didn't present all of our 'awards' to everyone individually...we'd have been there until 6am Sunday morning! Well done to each and everyone this season, you all deserve a pat on the back, whether you were at presentation night or not. As for next season...Bring it on!