PAULTON ROVERS FC
SWINDON SUPERMARINE FC
TAUNTON TOWN FC
THATCHAM TOWN FC
UXBRIDGE FC
WINCHESTER CITY FC
WINDSOR & ETON FC

Re: Next seasons league hot from the FA

well if that don't get people excited about next season, nothing will.
Brilliant.

Re: Re: Next seasons league hot from the FA

That will do for me, Thank you.

Next Season is going to be very exciting. Ive produced a map of next seasons opponents at http://www.global-centre.com/0607travelmap.JPG

Looking forward to playing you next season!

Thanks for the imfo Simon.
Very interesting indeed,the travelling isn't really too bad at all.
Lets hope for another good season next year!!!

Ab Fab!

Coach to the IOW anyone?

Which is the club south of Bath?

Might it be Paulton Rovers?

The following gives this year's finishing position in Southern League Division I West.

ABINGDON UNITED FC
ANDOVER FC
BASHLEY FC
BRACKNELL TOWN FC 18
BEACONSFIELD SYCOB FC 12
BROOK HOUSE FC
BURNHAM FC 13
CHESHAM UNITED FC
DIDCOT TOWN FC
HANWELL TOWN FC
HILLINGDON BOROUGH FC
LYMINGTON & NEW MILTON FC
MARLOW FC 6 (Play-off)
NEWPORT IOW FC
OXFORD CITY FC
PAULTON ROVERS FC 16
SWINDON SUPERMARINE FC 5 (Play-off)
TAUNTON TOWN FC
THATCHAM TOWN FC 17
UXBRIDGE FC
WINCHESTER CITY FC
WINDSOR & ETON FC

will Shrew + Mick Casey get a pass for a night out in Taunton + I.O.W. You had better start saving up those brownie points lads.

So where is Brook House then (Western London fringes I guess but where) ?

Looks like its going to a great season to me!

Thanks for the info Simon

Rog

I just happen to be a Newport (IW) supporter who lives in Didcot - you can imagine how happy I am!

Will I get lynched if I get your coach down with you to the Island?

One word answer didcot paul YES!!!!
In all seriousness how did your league season go this time?We will be looking at the fixtures very keenly too.
Lets hope for two good games.What sort of crowds do you get there?

I'll wear red on the coach so you won't spot me!

We've had a few terrible years and deserved to finish in the bottom two in Ryman 1 this year (we didn't win a home league match). It all comes from a bad Chairman who spent too much money and then sold our ground to pay off some massive debts. Things are looking better for the future though, fingers crossed!

Average crowd last season was 178, which isn't bad when you can't win a match at home! If we put a few results together then we should get up to the 300s again.

I have been down to watch Didcot half a dozen times, including both our pre-season games a few years ago so am looking forward to it.

To be honest you shouldn't find the standard at this new level much different to what you've been used to. If you can keep your team together, with a few good additions you could go through - Ramsgate did it in Ryman 1 last year.

Everyone loves the trip to the Island so fingers crossed you get August/September or April and can make a weekend of it.

Looking forward to watching Diddy on the Isle of Wight next season.No reason why you cant do well in this league. Best wishes to every one at the club from sunny Sandown

Al
Hopefully you'll be around for a couple of sherbs???

Bab, Of course mate and if any one wants to make a weekend of it they will be most welcome in sunny Sandown (only 150 yards from the beach).We had Dave Turner (Raver) and his partner Clare over from Didcot at the weekend and we had a good time. It's a long way to watch the Hammers now but I have done a few home league games and I made the F.A. Cup semi and the final in Cardiff. I also saw the Vale of White Horse U/14 School's side when they played on the island over easter. Brought back memories of watching Ian, Paul Powell, J.P and Alex playing together. Des Williams is still doing a fantastic job and is a credit to local football. Regards to every one at the club : Alan

Glad things are going well overseas as it were.

We all hope the Newport game is early or late season so the weather is decent and we can make a weekend of it - you'll have to show us around the best boozers. We might even get Raver to an away match!

looking forward to our derby next year, this will be a better time for us travelling wise than last year, with 3 oxfordshire teams coming into the league, and all the birmingham sides going out of it, i am looking forward to a decent season, knowing our luck though we will be playing the islanders on a rainy tuesday night in november

Andover supporter ere! Looks like a cracking season coming up looking forward too sampling the various clubhouse beers!! Best of luck

it should be a tight league but there area few better teams in it. i look forward to seeing didcot down at the meadow next year.good luck for the coming season.

oh and brook house is near to hayes i believe but im not totally sure

promotion starts in less than 24 hours.....