All the latest news and views from the

Npower Loop Meadow Stadium

The Home of South Oxfordshire's Best Supported Football Club  

DIDCOT TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB'S DISCUSSION BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
'Friends of Diddy'?

We have had some fantastic fund raising ideas coming in. Thank you. However...sometimes it takes alot of time and effort by a few people to try and organise these events. It also takes 'know how' i.e. 6-a-side tournament. Maybe what the Club would benefit by is a 'Friends of Diddy' group of enthusiastic people to organise various events throughout the year. Perhaps to meet one evening a month to put forward suggestions and ideas. Obviously, the more people the group attracts the easier organising events would be and hopefully more ideas and suggestions could be made. If we receive a good response, we can set a date for an informal meeting to try and get this off the ground.????

Re: 'Friends of Diddy'?

Great stuff Julia.
I think this is a must if we are to seriously continue to go forward as a football club. If we want success at the next level, or even beyond, its us members who are going to have to support it!
A "Friends of Diddy" group is a great idea - anything I can do?
I think what we need is a show of interest on here - who would be willing to come up with good ideas, a couple already mentioned, and help organise things?

I guess it's time to stand up and be counted - we have the best support around so I'm sure there'll be some people willing to raise funds and have a good time in the process. Lets hear from you...

Re: Re: 'Friends of Diddy'?

Hey Babs!

Maybe we could be F.O.D.D.E.R

Friends Of Didcot Doing Events Regularly.

I daresay we are bound to get other variations of this on here.....keep them clean......and lets have a show of hands.....c'mon....if Babs can do it you can, in fact anyone can if Babs can

I wouldnt mind helping out, sounds like a really good idea.

Count me in!

Leach by name Leech by nature (What a sucker)you had better count me in ,as well.