All the latest news and views from the

Npower Loop Meadow Stadium

The Home of South Oxfordshire's Best Supported Football Club  

DIDCOT TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB'S DISCUSSION BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Goalkeeper

Anyone seen whats going around ond oford citys web site Simon Tricker is signing for the start of next season from Banbury. Fallen out if Brocky

Re: Goalkeeper

Don't jump to too many conclusions. We will possibly need cover for Webby as he will have to serve a suspension some time in the future.I know Stuart was going to contact Brocky as Banbury have two top class goalies at the moment. Undoubtedly Tricker would be a great signing but Webby is popular and has done a good job over the last few years. I am sure Stuart is trying to cover all angles for this season and next season will look after itself.

I no what you are saying but why would tricker drop down and only cover. Hes not playing at the mo dew to falling out with the manger. Played over 250 games for banbury if he sign dont think it would be for cover thats all

What's the situation with Keith McLoughlin - it was good to see him back and playing against Chippy - I think that he would provide more than adequate cover for Webby without having to sign anyone else - it is debatable who is the best out of Webby/Keith - they could both play at the next level in my opinion.

Keith is a very good goalkeeper but he has coaching commitments which means he is away a lot. He was due to return to the U.S. about this time. I'm not sure how long he has gone for but it does leave us a little bare.

i watched a few of your games last season and there were a couple of good keepers in the league, the lads at shrivy, carterton and milton were decent enough and could possible make step up

he could make the professional league easily

www.whybetonline.com