Return to Website

Classmate Forum

Welcome to the class forum!

Feel free to post any contact information, a message, personal web page, whatever!

Classmate Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello

Just wanted to see what everybody is up too these days?

Address (optional) 45 Johnson ST Camden TN 38320

WWE CLASSIC SUPERSTARS COMPLETE SETS RARE HARD TO FIND (230035186404)

hI, I HAVE BEING TRYING TO GET INTOUCH WITH YOU REGARDING MAKEING PAYMENT OF 1810.20 THROUGH PAYPAL FOR THE ABOVE ITEMS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS NOW AT chrisnikki-19 which was offered to me as a second chance offer because i was the highest bidder throughout the auction. i have received no responce whatsoever and have tried everything i can think of as i am still keen to have this auction. it is now showing on my computer and appears to look as if you have sold to someone else comics and toys, i do hope this isnt the case as we did respond straight away informing you that we deffinetly wanted to purchase the items, their has being an error somewhere, please reply to me asap on the above email adress as i am unsure of what to do next and am still waiting for ebay to get back to me regarding this matter. thanks for your time Tracey

Address (optional) 57 Drury Avenue, Horsforth, West Yorkshire, Leeds ls18 4br, UK