LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2006.2.1《東周刊》# 127

Thanks心淡君! Nice to see Carrie ma and Jessica agn..Trans please:)

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

jessica真得唔同tvb续约??

Replying to:

Thank u心淡君the News fst.

好開心睇到Jessica同Carri ma
仲有Jessica 真會唔同tvb續約麼??我唔知該開心定無開心了

Replying to:

Re: Thank u心淡君the News fst.

話點可以亂講架, 若有此事 相信萱一定話我地知...

點都好大家繼續支持...

Replying to:

好開心睇到Jessica同Carri ma

Replying to:

吓 我唸你嘅説話係話卑周刊聼唔係我剮....

我唸我都冇講過D咩阿...

Replying to:

話點可以亂講架, 若有此事 相信萱一定話我地知...

點都好大家繼續支持...

Replying to:

好開心睇到Jessica同Carri ma

Replying to:

唔係你...

係個班雜誌記者

Really?

OMG...

Replying to:

Kit,would u mind to translate it for mee??..

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

OMG...

Replying to:

Ha, no problem la...

Just a trial...
The article was written in Cantonese, so I cann't interpret the sentence one after one.
It's a general decription.

Well, the whole article said two things.

First is that the reporter saw Jessica and Carri Ma went to flower market to pick up flowers for new year. They said Jessica and Carri Ma didn't buy any flowers but they were looking for 石春 (I don't know what it is, but I'm afraid it may be a kind of plant or something... maybe it's just the thing in the pictures). The reporter heard Jessica said to Carri Ma that she would choose white flowers since it is Dog Year in Chinese Tradition. And Jessica picked the plant so carefully that she spent 2 hours (??? I don't know in cantonese 两个钟 means 2 hours or 20 minutes...) and even she ignored the wet floor and bent over to pick one.

Second is that the magazine got news saying that Jessica wouldn't continue the contract with TVB. (I guess this is the emphasized part of this article......)

And the photos were taken by the reporters when Jessica and Carri Ma were choosing flowers.

That's all.
:) I hope this could help you.

BTW, u can add my MSN so that u can find me next time when u need translation.

Kitten

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

OMG...

Replying to:

Its two hours, 鐘/钟 is hours

Replying to:

Just a trial...
The article was written in Cantonese, so I cann't interpret the sentence one after one.

First is that the reporter saw Jessica and Carri Ma went to flower market to pick up flowers for new year. They said Jessica and Carri Ma didn't buy any flowers but they were looking for 石春 (I don't know what it is, but I'm afraid it may be a kind of plant or something... maybe it's just the thing in the pictures). The reporter heard Jessica said to Carri Ma that she would choose white flowers since it is Dog Year in Chinese Tradition. And Jessica picked the plant so carefully that she spent 2 hours (??? I don't know in cantonese 两个钟 means 2 hours or 20 minutes...) and even she ignored the wet floor and bent over to pick one.

Second is that the magazine got news saying that Jessica wouldn't continue the contract with TVB. (I guess this is the emphasized part of this article......)

And the photos were taken by the reporters when Jessica and Carri Ma were choosing flowers.

That's all.
I hope this could help you.

Kitten

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

OMG...

Replying to:

Many thanks!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Just a trial...

That's all.

Kitten

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

OMG...

Replying to:

Haha,thanks kit..helped alot! Harhh,i dont wan Jessica to leave...NOOO!! She's the bst actress..

Yup,added! hahaha..you'll be my translator lo nxt time...hehehehe!

Thank u very much...

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Just a trial...

That's all.

Kitten

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

OMG...

Replying to:

thank you 心淡君!

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.