LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi All!

Hi All!

Happy to be able to leave a message here! There is no internet access at the hotel, but luckily, one of the girls here has a wireless internet access card and I can use it whenever she has to work.

Finally moved to our last location. This hotel is not as nice as the last one, but good enough. I was expecting the weather to be much warmer here, but.....Coldish, but not as cold as where we were. It was below 10 degrees there. Here, the only problem is food. Most 'restaurants' are very small, dark and kind of dirty. As most of you know, I have to be very careful of what I eat in China. I did manage to find an ok restaurant close by. I'll be visiting there quite often.

It is still not confirmed whether I'll be coming back for New Year's Eve. Should know within these couple of days. Only 3 weeks away! :)

There has been a slight change in my next project. I shan't be shooting the series with Liza Wang. Instead, I'll be working on a new 30 episode series with Boby Au Yeung, Miu Kiu Wai plus a few youngsters (cast yet to be confirmed). Part of this series will be shot in the Philippines. Yes, I have to go away again, but anywhere with Boby! I'm sure it'll be great fun. :)Should spend around a month there.

This is all for now. Take care and keep warm!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi All!

Jessica..............Miss U......
Take care

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All!

Happy to be able to leave a message here! There is no internet access at the hotel, but luckily, one of the girls here has a wireless internet access card and I can use it whenever she has to work.

Finally moved to our last location. This hotel is not as nice as the last one, but good enough. I was expecting the weather to be much warmer here, but.....Coldish, but not as cold as where we were. It was below 10 degrees there. Here, the only problem is food. Most 'restaurants' are very small, dark and kind of dirty. As most of you know, I have to be very careful of what I eat in China. I did manage to find an ok restaurant close by. I'll be visiting there quite often.

It is still not confirmed whether I'll be coming back for New Year's Eve. Should know within these couple of days. Only 3 weeks away!

There has been a slight change in my next project. I shan't be shooting the series with Liza Wang. Instead, I'll be working on a new 30 episode series with Boby Au Yeung, Miu Kiu Wai plus a few youngsters (cast yet to be confirmed). Part of this series will be shot in the Philippines. Yes, I have to go away again, but anywhere with Boby! I'm sure it'll be great fun. hould spend around a month there.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Hi All!

Very happy seed your message, 注意身體!!!!多點休息呀.............Love u.

Replying to:

Jessica..............Miss U......
Take care

Replying to:

Hi All!

It is still not confirmed whether I'll be coming back for New Year's Eve. Should know within these couple of days. Only 3 weeks away!

There has been a slight change in my next project. I shan't be shooting the series with Liza Wang. Instead, I'll be working on a new 30 episode series with Boby Au Yeung, Miu Kiu Wai plus a few youngsters (cast yet to be confirmed). Part of this series will be shot in the Philippines. Yes, I have to go away again, but anywhere with Boby! I'm sure it'll be great fun. hould spend around a month there.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi Hi

It's so happy to see your message again.
Be careful in China for everything and we are waiting for your return.
Bobby Au Yeung & Michael Miu are great actors, your new series must be very good.

Come back soon~~!! Miss you...

Hi Jessica,

it's good that u have internet connection there, so we can know what u've been up to lately!! Dress warm since the weather should be getting colder n colder~~ Hk had been quite cold for the past few days...very chilly ^^

take care...dress warm...eat more ^^ heehee

and hope to see ya on New Year's Eve!!

luv,
Ada Ng

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

I'm so glad to see your msg here again. At least, you can leave some msgs for us over there even if it's so difficult with a connecting for the internet. Let us know more about you for next. I worried about your meals there coz you have to work so hard. Be care ful about it, dear.

I'm also so glad to here that you'll have next series with Bobby Au-Yeung again. But I hope you'll take a bit rest before that series. Your health is the most important, too. Take care!

Ciao!
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

I love Bobby & Miu Kiu Wai!!!

When will your next series start shooting? What's that about? Hope you can have a break in between! I'm not sure if I can be able to see you on the New Year Eve (if you can come back) coz I have a lot of works recently! No break, no rest..... I look very horrible now! hahaha....
Anyway, hope to hear from you again soon! Pls take care and be careful in Yunnan.
Gotta go back to work again! Chat later!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Glad to see your msg!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Take good care of yourself!!

Hi Jessica,

So happy to hear from you again! Aiya, you gotta be careful of what you eat there la.. Wow.. shooting with Boby must be fun! Feel like missing something without having you on TV these days!! Miss you sooooooo much!! Looking forward to see you again!

Please take good care of yourself over there!!!

Love,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

I'm so happy to hear from you!!! I'm back la... Very cold in Paris!!!
Take care of yourself, be careful and try to eat more la. We are always beside you!!!
Can u tell me more about your new serie...
Hug hug

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica, nice to hear frm u again...Glad that u are doing fine and its nice of u to take time off to come to the forum to write to us...We are all very happy to see ur message...Meanwhile take extra care especially in cold weather..Drink lots of water and remember to keep urself warm...And its cool to hear that u will be doing another series with bobby...Waiting for ur next message...Ciaoz for now!!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Nice to hear from you, Jessica. Congrats to you for the good ratings of LMS!!!

Dearest Jessica,

Thank you for leaving us your fans a long message this time. Hope you eat well and the shooting also going on smoothly. Remember to wear more and thicker clothings. We will vote hard for you at Astro WLT Drama Awards 2005.

Looking forward to the shooting of your new drama series with Bobby. Hope the shooting will take place in Malaysia too

Take care.

Luv,
Carina

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Great to see your message!

It's great to see your message again. Happy to know that you'll have a new series with Bobby & Miu Kiu Wai.
Yes...really hope that some of the shooting may take place in Malaysia too.

Take care.

Re: Great to see your message!

Ya... Hope to see you in Malaysia. We miss you so much...

Take care

Replying to:

It's great to see your message again. Happy to know that you'll have a new series with Bobby & Miu Kiu Wai.
Yes...really hope that some of the shooting may take place in Malaysia too.

Take care.

Dearest Jessica,

Happy to see your msg again So nice of you to try and access the forum whenever you could... =)

Yes, gotta be careful of where and what you are eating. The weather is cold, so do keep yourself warm... Cool... A new project with Bobby. Haha, I'm sure it would be fun working together with him.

Take care and all the best in your filming

Cheers,
Jas

小心保暖!!!!!

HI Jessica,
開心又見到妳的留言了,新環境不是很好啊!真是辛苦Jessica了,最近天氣很冷又凍,Jessica得多注意讓身子保暖...
原來Jessica的下一部新劇是同bobby合作啊!!真是超級開心的 期待Jessica同bobby合作已經等了好久了,如今終於又等到了,所以真的是好開心好開心。
保重!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Great to hear from u!!!

Take care!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

I'm so HAPPY to see ur msg...

i love u & miss u alots.... JESSICA
PLS take care of urself..

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Very HAPPY to hear from you!!

It is great that you can have the internet connection sometimes and leave us your latest news. Take good care in China, under 10 degrees!! WOO~~~ Eat more health things in that so called OK restaurant, haha!!! Wait for seeing you again and your new series with Bobby!~ Miss you very much these day after LMS!!!!!

Take care

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

jessica,一定要看哦

中文现在对于你来说应该没有问题了吧,毕竟我们都是中国人嘛。
很开心,你会在这里留言,我每天都会来,就是为了看你的留言,你知道,我和朋友在一起时总会很自豪的说,你们看,这是宣萱在这里留言,你们说,她是一个多好的人!没错,你就是一样的一个随性的,而又很好的人。坦白说,我真的很欣赏你的个性,因为我也是这样的一个性格,我们这种性格的人呢,对朋友就是推心置腹的,当然,前提是我们称之为朋友的人是真正意思上的朋友,你说对吗。
我真的好希望和你成为朋友,可惜现在我的能力没有办法达到,不过我一定会努力,如同你当初刚进TVB时努力的去追求自己的梦想,去完成从无名小卒成为当家花旦的历程。jessica,不知道你以前是否看过我的留言,其实我一直希望你能知道,我专门为你写了一首歌,因为成为一个音乐制作人是我必生追求的梦想,我都有想过,自己能做好了,为你出张专辑。看到这里,就不要笑我哦,我绝非一个喜欢自卖自夸的人,相反,我是一个挺自卑的人。呵呵,我们一定会成为朋友的,因为我感觉我俩的个性很相似。不做作的自我
希望你能看到我的留言,我是中国人,来自于江西省,也是你的铁杆fans.知道你在云南吃不好,我挺坦心的,一定要注意身体,如果你同意的,我愿意过去探探你的班,当然我想还是先得你的允许比较好些
嗯 ,最后也是最重要的,我真的很希望你能亲自来唱我为你写的歌,歌名是《fly your heart》,因为只有在这里留言才有可能和你联系得上,我的意思是如果可能的话,你知道中国的
QQ吗,就是上网聊天的那种,如果可能我们可以详谈一下,当然这个可能性应该很小。嗯,我的QQ号码是85039642。可能的话还是希望你能来上下QQ!
最后一句,注意身体,这还是最重要的

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

晨,你一定会成功的!

晨,你好!
  我也是个很想和宣萱做朋友的fans,可是我一直没有勇气也不知道该如何表达自己的想法.很欣赏你这么直爽而又恰当的表达.看到你这么有诚意,我相信你一定会和宣萱成为朋友的.
  另外,我好想早日听到你为宣萱写的<fly your heart>,祝你成功!

Replying to:

很开心,你会在这里留言,我每天都会来,就是为了看你的留言,你知道,我和朋友在一起时总会很自豪的说,你们看,这是宣萱在这里留言,你们说,她是一个多好的人!没错,你就是一样的一个随性的,而又很好的人。坦白说,我真的很欣赏你的个性,因为我也是这样的一个性格,我们这种性格的人呢,对朋友就是推心置腹的,当然,前提是我们称之为朋友的人是真正意思上的朋友,你说对吗。
我真的好希望和你成为朋友,可惜现在我的能力没有办法达到,不过我一定会努力,如同你当初刚进TVB时努力的去追求自己的梦想,去完成从无名小卒成为当家花旦的历程。jessica,不知道你以前是否看过我的留言,其实我一直希望你能知道,我专门为你写了一首歌,因为成为一个音乐制作人是我必生追求的梦想,我都有想过,自己能做好了,为你出张专辑。看到这里,就不要笑我哦,我绝非一个喜欢自卖自夸的人,相反,我是一个挺自卑的人。呵呵,我们一定会成为朋友的,因为我感觉我俩的个性很相似。不做作的自我
希望你能看到我的留言,我是中国人,来自于江西省,也是你的铁杆fans.知道你在云南吃不好,我挺坦心的,一定要注意身体,如果你同意的,我愿意过去探探你的班,当然我想还是先得你的允许比较好些
嗯 ,最后也是最重要的,我真的很希望你能亲自来唱我为你写的歌,歌名是《fly your heart》,因为只有在这里留言才有可能和你联系得上,我的意思是如果可能的话,你知道中国的
最后一句,注意身体,这还是最重要的

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

谢谢珊珊的鼓励,我会加油的!

谢谢你,你的鼓励让我感动。没错,不管未来如何,我们今天都必须努力的不是吗?
如果你也有上QQ的话,如果有可能的话,我们是否可以成为朋友呢?
我的QQ上面有哦

Replying to:

晨,你好!
  我也是个很想和宣萱做朋友的fans,可是我一直没有勇气也不知道该如何表达自己的想法.很欣赏你这么直爽而又恰当的表达.看到你这么有诚意,我相信你一定会和宣萱成为朋友的.
  另外,我好想早日听到你为宣萱写的<fly your heart>,祝你成功!

Replying to:

最后一句,注意身体,这还是最重要的

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

I am very happy to see you message!
Be carefull and keep warm enough!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

So excited,so happy!

I haven't thought that we could heard from Jessica two times in such a short time!Thank u,Jessica.Thank u
remember us,

Replying to:

I am very happy to see you message!
Be carefull and keep warm enough!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

JEESSICAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Dearest Jessica!
I feel really glad to be able to read your msg once again..hahaha..thank god,i was so worried there wouldnt be any internet connection there..Wah,then those ppl who works in the restaurant you'll be visiting kinda often must be very lucky huh?..they get to see you every now and then.hmm,hope you'll be back in HK soon although you're not coming to Brunei but at least i feel i'm nearer to u..haha!

So,i'll see you around again sometime soon.I'll just wait patiently for ur nxt message.do take care ya!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

I LOVE U!!!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

VERY HAPPY SEES YOUR MESSAGE AGAIN, AND TAKE CARE YOURSELF.

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

love you!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Nice to hear from you! :)

Dear Jessica,
It's so nice to hear from you. :) Glad to hear you finally managed to find a restaurant with better hygiene... it wouldn't be nice to be sufferring from diarrhoea/gastroenteritis in the cold! Looking forward to your new series w/ Bobby, I'm sure it'll be equally fun watching it!

And LMS was really good, keep up the good work!
Keep warm and take care. Can't wait for Christmas to come... :) (when I get some time off from my studies)
Luv,
Elaine

I'm so glad to see your message again. Just watched 'Life Made Simple' last night and I missed you so much.

It's cold now, please take care for yourself.

Sincerely Fan: zoloolin

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

To: JESSICA with LOVE

Dearest Jessica,

It's really good to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about the weather and hotel condition there. Hope you'll hang tough ya! It's a relief to know that you can find an 'OK' restaurant nearby. Please take care of yourself and do remember to take a rest too. I miss you so much.

Wah! you'll be shooting in the Philippines.. Away again? For a month? Well, hope you have a great time filming there as Bobby will surely be fun to be with.

Hope to hear from you again soon. Please take care in whatever you do. I love you.

Love,
Su Far

sooooooooo happy&laugh long time:) take care and remember missss u fvr

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

小心身體ar Jessica...我已經病了>

你要小心身體...唔好病ar...
我感冒喉嚨痛><"好辛苦><"

drink more water la... FAI

take gd care of urself too...

Replying to:

你要小心身體...唔好病ar...
我感冒喉嚨痛><"好辛苦><"

Hi Jessica,

Really very very happy that can see your message again! I feel sad because today can't seen you in the TV, but can see your message!

What is your next new project doesnt' really matter, the most important think is you are happy and healthy!
And hope we can see you very soon!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

批准

Ms. Jessica,

如果妳批准的話, 我可以去煮飯給妳吃, 因上次妳在接受訪問時,聽到妳在雲南每餐都是辣, 而妳又不食辣, 我已想, 怕妳話傻. 反正我都未去過國內旅遊, 當生活體驗, 好嗎?

Miss you~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear idol,

Happy to be able to hear from you again!
Recently, it gets colder in HK, but comparing with where you're currently staying, HK is much warmer. Anyway, you must take good care of yourself:)

Working with Boby??? You must be excited la
, both Boby and you are playful! When will the shooting start? Need to shoot once you come back?

Hope to hear from you soon! Take care .

luv,
Michellia

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

So excited to hear from you again!I am so anxious when i heard you are worried about the food there.Take good care of yourself in Yunnan,dress warm!!!!
Expect your new serices!!!Hahaha!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Hello Jessica!
So exciting to see you message again
I'm glad to know that you can find an ok. restuarant there.If you have a chance to come to Thailand,you will love Thai food for sure Keep youself warm and be careful about the weather and the food. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Joy geen la!

nice to hear from you again
take care!
have a good experience!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica..glad to hear from you and please take care. I love you!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Miss ya soo much Jess! Thx for posting here :D

wow!! awesome!! with Bobby :P just i guess you to are the lead actors? alright..take care, best of luck

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Re:sooooo miss u

read ur massage so happy !!!! Yunnan's weather more change ..so take more care for urself~~!!!i so worry ur body and there food ....
3 weeks is soooo long to me! but if u happy i will happy tooooooo...

urbody ist so good and the food is so ...
anyway take care...weather or food dont have a cold is the best!!
misssssss u very much~~~~

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Jessica...Feels so good to hear from ya...

so delighted to see such a long mssg today! It sorta cracked me up how u call 'em "youngsters"...hahaa Opps, me feel kinda old myself now...

Maybe we'll get to see a love triangle btw Jessica, Mike and Bobby!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Happy to hear from you

VERY HAPPY N FEEL GOOD TO HEAR YOU. take good care of your self jessica and wear warm clothes so u wont get sick. hope we will see you more left messages in here. cant wait to see u and your new serie wit bobby. TAKE GOOD CARE OF UR HEALTH

luv
ashley

Replying to:

so delighted to see such a long mssg today! It sorta cracked me up how u call 'em "youngsters"...hahaa Opps, me feel kinda old myself now...

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Take Care

its great to hear from u... hope that everythings goes well over there...take good care of yourself

Replying to:

VERY HAPPY N FEEL GOOD TO HEAR YOU. take good care of your self jessica and wear warm clothes so u wont get sick. hope we will see you more left messages in here. cant wait to see u and your new serie wit bobby. TAKE GOOD CARE OF UR HEALTH

luv
ashley

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

o dear jessica,seeing your message here does lighten up my day , you are soooooooooooooooo nice ,plz take care of yourself cause it is really cold recent days ,miss you so much !

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Take care of yourself.miss you

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

TAKE CARE!

Miu Kiu Wai?who?

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Congrats on LMS! Keep Warm!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

So happy to hear from you Jessica. We miss you. Do take care! (nt)

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Wow... this proves that there are so many fans supporting you lol... everyone replied! Wish you all the best and to have good luck with the future...

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

I'm very happy to hear from you.Please keep warm and take good care of yourself.All of us are looking forward to your new TV!

Wow !

I never thought I would read mails posted *personally* by a TVB actress (actor) ! It's simply fabulous !! Keep up the great work Jessica !! You're by far the most up to date actress !

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Haha,definitely Gee,Jessica is the BEST! So nice of her..

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Jxuan Rocks!

Replying to:

I never thought I would read mails posted *personally* by a TVB actress (actor) ! It's simply fabulous !! Keep up the great work Jessica !! You're by far the most up to date actress !

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Yeah, She's great!

Not many stars would bother to go through all that trouble to keep in touch with their fans. That's what makes her special!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Miss you so much!!!

Take good care of yourself!!!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

glad to hear from you again. we miss you alot. remember keep warm there. Love ya!!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

还好啦!希望她在建水一切顺利吧!

云南的一些小城市就是这样啦!希望偶像在那儿一切OK!最主要是注意身体,希望她30号那天能回HK,这样我便能在昆明机场见到偶像啦!

Always a great pleasure to hear from you directly. Take care

Thank you,Jessica!Great to hear from you!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

hi!how are you ? ve al the movies that u made .Can u send me some movies that u made .yuting0683@yahoo.com or hahabuddies@yahoo.com.Miss u .And i hope i could visit u one day.

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

jessica miss u lots! carnt wait for u to come to sg for filming!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

jesssica is really really considerate, i feel so lucky to be her fans

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.